Hey! I didn't know you have blog!! Luckily it was easy to find you on others blogs :) I also love our program, we have the greatest student and teachers (myself excluded) around! You're too cute, I'm glad to be getting to know you better :)
We have been married since August 14, 2007 and it's been awesome! Brecken joined our little family on March 27, 2010 and has been the biggest blessing we could ever ask for. Enjoy our blog!
3 comments:
Hey! I didn't know you have blog!! Luckily it was easy to find you on others blogs :) I also love our program, we have the greatest student and teachers (myself excluded) around! You're too cute, I'm glad to be getting to know you better :)
Wish I could have been there, looks like it was a blast!!!
hehe! i love my face in that picture. priceless.
Post a Comment