So, today was Dallin's 22nd birthday (yay we're the same age again)!
This is the sign I made Dallin:
This is Dallin when he first saw the sign:
This is Dallin's reaction when he opened his gift (this is his "what the crap" face):
This is what he saw when he opened his gift (heehee):
So, you may be wondering what exactly his gift is. Let me explain. There is a tent that is made to fit into the bed of Dallin's truck. I had no idea where to purchase such a thing and I didn't want to ask him because that would totally blow my cover, so I made a diagram to show him his gift. Below is a close up of the picture of the tent in the truck:
The hood of the truck says Alberta which is what I chose to name his truck (he loves the name) and on the sides it says "The Wild Rose". I saw an Alberta, Canada license plate and where it says "Greatest Snow on Earth" on the Utah plates it says "Wild Rose Country" (a match made in heaven).
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAL!!

8 comments:
You should have asked me... CABELAS! Perfect place to go! I could spend hours in there..
Um...you are so amazingly creative!!! What a lucky guy :)
This cracks me up!!
super clever :) now we have to go camping!
I wanna go...but one little problem.
What problem????
I LOVE it!!! Oh man, that is awesome!!! Nice work Kelly! You win Wife of the Year for that one, definitely!
VERY CREATIVE. I GOT CHRIS A TENT FOR HIS BIRTHDAY TOO!!!
Post a Comment