My little brother, Tommy, who is EXTREMELY talented has started a blog to show his AMAZING artwork. You should check it out http://thomascart.blogspot.com/
P.S. I promise I will try harder at blogging... Also, in case you haven't noticed my countdown, I'm down to less than two months before we meet my little baby boy!! HOORAY! It couldn't come fast enough :)

5 comments:
Awww, thanks for the promotion. Also: holy old picture, batman. My hair was looooong. Love you lots. :D
WOW~I thought this blog was LONG forgotten. I always check it to see how much longer you have til the BIG day! I'm so glad you finally updated. I'll check back more now!
I love to read your blog - and mine tells me when it's been updated so I don't have to check it everyday just waiting :)
I read it and I need you to update more! Lol I miss seeing you everyday and need pics of your belly!
Love your update. Oh you are getting so close!
Post a Comment